QUARTZ DILATOMETER WITH EMNY SENSOR
Scope of application
Physics of solid state, mechanics, physics of phase transitions
The dilatometer is used to measure changes in linear dimensions and to determine the coefficients of linear thermal expansion of solids.
The principle of operation of a dilatometer is to measure the change in the size of the sample DL when the temperature changes. The temperature change of the sample is given programmed, in the mode of heating and cooling.
• Sensitivity: 1 nm
• Sample size: height 0.5-15mm,
• Operating temperature range: from -190 ° C to 80 ° C and from 20 ° C to 1000 ° C
• Temperature change rate: 0.1 – 5 ° C / min.
• Accuracy of temperature stabilization: 0.05 ° C
• Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.01 ° C
• Accuracy of measurement of linear linear elongation: ~ 10-6
• Operating system: Win98 / 2000 / XP
Examples of appliance application
Changing the linear dimensions of the Li2B4O7 crystal (z-direction, L = 10mm) as a result of pyroelectric discharges when cooled at a rate of 1 deg / min.
Temperature dependences of linear relative elongations of the crystal K2Cd1, 8Mn0,2 (SO4) 3 at the phase transition